We have a package for each season
Which one is your favorite?
Package purchases can be applied to a reservation or a gift card.
2 Nights Fall Cider-Making Package
*This Package is available from Sept 21 to Nov 12
- 3 days, 2 nights accommodation in a yurt (small or large), or a dome, or a Lodge room, or one of our chalets!
- Dinner each evening of stay (vegetarian, seafood and meat options – alcohol not included)
- Breakfast each morning of stay
- Trail lunch on full day of stay
- Make your own apple cider: pick your favourite apples in our orchard, use the cider press (guided) and taste your delicious homemade cider!
- Half-day kayak, canoe or yolo board rental
- Guided hike
- Morning meditation & Qi Gong session
- Wood bundle
- Small yurt, large yurt, chalet and dome packages include private hot tub each evening of stay
Listed as 1 of 5 Quirky Stays On The East Coast of Canada
"A tree top village with Smurf-like domes rising out of the forest and Mongolian yurts in Nova Scotia? Indeed! Cabot Shores on Cape Breton Island entices you to embrace your nomadic roots and connect to nature. You can stay in one of the colourful yurts or opt for a geodesic dome raised up off the ground. Take in the lake views and the Atlantic waters on both sides, while the smell of cedar fills the air. Be sure to have your camera ready to snap a moose photo (they love it there)."
~ North American Traveller