This is the perfect recipe for adding a gourmet touch to your summer barbecue that will impress your friends, family, and neighbors! Special thanks to our chef, Patrick, for sharing!
Special Tools Required:
- Stand mixer with dough hook
- 3 & 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 lb butter, cubed
- 6 eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/2 oz dry yeast
- Mix the sugar, salt, and warm water together, then stir in the yeast and let stand for 5-10 minutes
- With a dough hook, mix flour and water
- Add eggs one at a time
- Slowly add butter, cube by cube
- Let rise, and refrigerate overnight
- Roll out 4 oz balls from dough, press down on tray and let rise
- Bake at 375° until golden brown (about 30 minutes)
Cut in half, add your favourite burger and toppings, and enjoy!
Taste our brioche buns at our weekly cookout every Monday night in the Summer from 6-7:30 pm! Click here to visit our Event Calendar for upcoming cookouts, concerts, and more!